Appliance Performance Test Lab IEC 60034 Motor Performance Test
System With 3 Test Stations
IEC 60034-1 Rotating electrical machines-Part 1: Rating and
Motor performance testing system can stimulate corresponding loads. It can be used to carry out
rotation speed characteristics curve test, torque characteristics
curve test, current characteristics curve test, efficiency
characteristics curve test, test of all specific points (no-load,
loads, overload, etc.) and endurance test.
1. No-load working point (no load for dynamometer): Rotation speed,
input current, input voltage, input power;
2. Rated working point: Input voltage, current, power, power
factor, frequency, output torque, rotation speed, output power and
3. Characteristics curve (automatic testing system)
4. Torque, rotation speed characteristics.
5. Locked rotor test: Testing the current, torque of motor under
locked-rotor status. Appliance Performance Test Lab
The motor test system mainly consists of a computer console, two
test benches, AC power source, etc.
|Computer console||mainly composed of control computer, various buttons, power meter,
|Test benches||The system is equipped with two test benches with three test
stations. Each test station has a motor clamping table. The
position of the test motor can be adjusted in three axes.|
|AC power source||Standard power source for safety testing.|